Sony PCM-D100 Hi-Res Portable Stereo Recorder
- High-Resolution Audio recording (192kHz/24bit)
- Supports linear PCM, DSD, MP3, FLAC, WMA, and AAC formats
- Two-position (X-Y or Wide) stereo microphones
- 32GB of on-board storage plus SD-XC slot
- Includes high-speed USM port for faster file transfer
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This lightweight, yet rugged high-resolution recorder features two-position (X-Y or Wide) stereo microphones, 32GB of internal flash memory and a SD-XC Card slot. Recording formats include linear PCM (at 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, and 44.1kHz), DSD (2.8224 MHz) and MP3 (320 and128 kbps). It also boasts a long battery life.
|Dimensions||14 × 18.7 × 22.3 cm|
|What in Box||
Sound Forge Studio LE CD-ROM + Wireless IR Remote Commander + Furry Windscreen + AA Batteries + Carry Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.